The Endeavour features two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living area all within a 60.0m2 dwelling.
Contact us to find out how the Endeavour design can be a Plus One to your home.
All Home Plus One granny flat designs can be completely customised using various materials as per the clients tastes.
Visit our showroom to view the different finishes possible for each individual element of our granny flat design.
These options include:
- Foundation structure – Concrete Slab or Piers
- Wall structure – Timber frame or Brickwork
- External wall Facade – Face Brick or render or cladding or architectural panelling
- Roof structure – Timber framed, flat or pitched
- Roof coverings – Colorbond or Tiled
- Internal wall Linings – Plasterboard or render or architectural panelling
- Internal Ceiling Linings – Plasterboard
- Cornices – Plaster cove or designer range
- Painting – Premium quality
- Windows – Aluminium or timber
- Joinery – Timber
- Eaves – FC or cladding
- Gutters – Colorbond
- Fascia – Colorbond or timber
- Downpipes – Colorbond or PVC
- External Patio – Timber decking or Tiled
- Kitchen Doors & panels – Melamine or polyutherane
- Kitchen Benchtops – Melamine or stone
- Kitchen splash back – Tiled or glass
- Appliances – European stainless steel or white
- Tap ware – BASIX compliant
- Insulation – BASIX compliant
- PC Items – Designer range
- Hot water system – Gas or electric, instantaneous or storage tank
- Wardrobes – Melamine or architectural panelling, mirrored or plain
- Wall & Floor tiles – Ceramic or Porcelain
- Carpet – Nylon or Polypropylene or wool
- Flooring – Tiles or Laminate or timber